COMMERCIAL RENT ARREARS RECOVERY (CRAR) in Greater London
Working within CRAR and Taking Control of Goods (TCoG) Regulations, we are instructed by Private and Commercial Landlords located in the Greater London area or their Agents to recover unpaid rents once the rent has become due and payable. Our Court Certificated Enforcement Agents (Bailiffs) have an in-depth understanding of CRAR and are local to the Essex area and will follow a step by step process as follows:
- Absolute Enforcement will serve a 7 Day Notice of Binding on the Tenant.
- Absolute Enforcement Court Certificated Enforcement Agent (Bailiff) will attend premises within Greater London, if payment is not made in full to enforce on the Warrant of Control.
- Actively carry out further collection solutions if debt remains unpaid at no cost to the instructing client.
Our clients choose us for our:-
- Knowledge and experience to recover CRAR swiftly – through over 40 years hands-on experience
- Free Service – our fees are the responsibility of the tenant
- Local Knowledge – Understanding the local Greater London landscape and its community
- 24/7 Dedicated Account Manager – we will keep you updated every step of the process
- Speed to action – all cases are actioned within 24 hours to speed up the recovery of debt for our clients
- Coverage – we have dedicated and highly skilled Court Certificated Enforcement Agents (Bailiffs) across the UK but specialising in Greater London
- Partnerships – we have secured long-term solid relationships with high-profile Investigator and Security Companies in Greater London to work with us specifically as a support on Possession Orders and Traveller Evictions.
For more information or to instruct us, contact us